Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Introduction

My name is Brenda Johnson, born in Mobile, Alabama. I have a son, and two grandchildren. I am single. I live in Sweetwater, Al. I graduated from George P. Austin High School in Linden, Al. I graduated from Selma University with a BS in General Study. In 2007 I graduated from Concordia College with a BS in Early and Elementary Education.
The goal that motivated me to become a teacher not just as a vocation is my first grade teacher Mrs. Richard. I want to inspire students the same way that she did. As a mother and teacher I will build a level foundation so my students can learn how to be a productive citizen in the world. These children will be able to compete with people all over the world. A teacher is a seamstress there are all different colors of thread in the world such as red, white, black, pink, and brown, as a teacher I will be able to sew all these threads together to create young students that value goals and vision.
As of this present time I am a Head Start teacher of the Central Alabama Child Development Center. I currently hold the position of a classroom teacher in Choctaw County, Alabama, where I conduct the services of providing young children from the ages of 3 to 4 with structure, motivating, and helping them to learn social and emotional interactions with their peers. I am also continuing my education to receive my Masters in Early and Elementary Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment