Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Personal Story

My personal story is I feel that education is very important. I worked a full time job and went to school at night to better my life. The experience that I received while attending school has made me aware of how important education is, and you are never too old to get an education. Now it all has paid off and I am a Pre-School teacher and is working on getting my Masters in Early and Elementary Education.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that education is very important and sometimes can be a struggle to get. I think that if you have to struggle then it makes it all the more sweeter when you get to your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes education is very important. If we could instill this into the kids that are growing up now things would be so much better. A lot of them think that they do not need an education to be what they want to be in life. No matter what you do, you will always need your education.

    ReplyDelete