Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I Spend My Money On

The way I spend my money has become very intriguing to me. First, I pay my bills at my home water, lights, ECT. Then, I do something special for me such as a pedicure, go out to eat, take a bubble bath and listen to music alone. I also spend my money on high price gas to get back and forth from work and school as well as pay my tuition. I spend my money on my two grandchildren every two weeks and then send them home while their father complains about my spending too much money on them. My response to him is, “I spend MY money!” I then spend my money on a family vacation to Orlando. In the end I realize that I spend my money which is really not mines because I’m basically the overseer.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the same things I spend my money on. It's crazy how much everything has gone up: Gas, food, utilities etc I think the only thing that has gone down is phone service. I too, love pedicures and bubble baths. We are saving for Disney trip in Dec for my daughter's school choir. Keep spoling your grandkids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe your father feels that you are not saving for the future. After the needs were covered my money has mostly gone for my kids in some way. At first it was picnics in the park. Then I began taking them out to eat. Later dinner and the movies. As they got older then the activities were more detailed and cost more. I wanted them to be exposed early so they would not be enticed later by others seeking to use them. Now they are all grown and the grands get the money.

    If I don't invest in them now then future finances will be strained. Now my children can fend for themselves, help each other, and be productive citizens in society.

    Do what you have to do to do what you want to do legally and ethically. You owe no explainations. I will say - plan for the future while you live today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I spend my money on some of the same things. I especailly spend some on me, I say that I have worked hard for it so I need to get me something out of the check. I have no kids of my own but I do get my niece and nephews stuff all the time. We have a family trip every year as well but we go differnet places each time so got have money to go shopping on the trip . :)

    ReplyDelete